With everything that’s going on, finding things to do at home can be challenging especially when it comes to our mental health. We wanted to take the time to bring to light some of the amazing companies that have online offerings for free or are donation based. How wonderful it is to have such resources at our fingertips. We thank the people behind these projects from the bottom of our hearts and hope you enjoy!
- Corepower Yoga, while a nationally known brand, has been a vital part of the Boulder yoga community. They have free classes online for everyone to enjoy, no membership required. Access to these videos can be found at https://www.corepoweryogaondemand.com/keep-up-your-practice
- The Bloom Method has 5 Express workouts that will be available for free for the next several weeks. These workouts are geared towards pre/postnatal fitness and were an incredibly beneficial part of my own prenatal and postpartum journey. Access to those workouts can be found here.
- Alchemy of Movement is a Boulder studio known for creative expression through dance fitness. They are offering all of their usual classes in an online format including Zumba, WERQ, Nia and more at their usual scheduled times they had in the studio. All classes are donation based! You’ll need a to set up a free Band Account and watch for the event schedules and links posted here.
- Rocky Mountain Kung Fu has opened up a virtual ninja academy, so your children can also keep their bodies moving! For a minimal fee they will have access to several online courses through the academy. Sign up here.
Create & Inspire:
- Tinker Art Studio has started a youtube channel geared towards helpings kid create while at home. They are a local Boulder art studio known for bringing creative outlets to children, teens & adults in the community. You can find access to materials needed and create along videos here.
- The Bright Life Coach (Samantha Lawrence) is a yoga instructor, certified coach and holistic health advocate. She is offering online yoga classes, coaching groups, meditations and a Spring Equinox Ceremony Circle that will take on a LIVE format. These classes will be donation based/sliding scale with the intention to begin a fund for other healers & artists in our community. Sign up for the Spring Equinox Circle and future events here.
- Denise of Lingua Garden is offering free Spanish lessons for kids to follow along at home. If you’re looking for a bilingual household, these lesson are for you! Ms. Denise keeps it fun and entertaining. View upcoming classes and video on her youtube channel here.
- Scholastic Learn at Home offers day to day exercises and lessons based on your child’s grade. Access the daily lessons here.
Other Noteworthy Places to Learn, Grow & Appreciate the World:
- Explore and Learn about Animals at the San Diego Zoo
- Virtual Tours at the Louvre
- Storytime with Josh Gad (Voice of Olaf!)
- Stream the Met Opera
- 30 National Park Virtual Tours
Saul Team Homes
1002 Griffith Street
Louisville, CO 80027
Jordan: (720) 220-1083
You can find them on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/SaulTeamHomes/
Or on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/saulteamhomes/