This class is FREE to local Boulder/Broomfield area REALTORS who are members of the Boulder Area Realtor Association, Longmont Realtor Association, or North Metro Realtor Association. (membership will be verified)
If you have been wanting to get on Facebook and don’t know how to get started, have an account but don’t know what to do with it, or want to utilize more of Facebook’s features and options then this class is for YOU! Light snacks will be provided.
Friday, October 1, 2010 – NOON – Boulder office
Colorado Landmark’s own Marissa Cannady will be leading this class. Topics covered include:
• How to set up a Facebook page for anyone that does not already have one set up.
• How to find other friends that are on Facebook/add friends/remove friends/block lists
• Wall post overview/photo comments
• How to create and manage lists of friends
• Privacy overview
• Using the search bar in Facebook
• Privacy settings
• Application settings
• Hiding people in your news feed
• Difference between Personal Profile and Facebook Business Page/CO Landmark Page
• How to set up Facebook Pages (aka Fan Pages)
• Promoting your Facebook Page (suggest to friends, etc)
Bring your laptop if you would like and you can get up and running DURING the class!
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, September 28th.
Twitter class … coming soon – stay tuned!